Saturday, July 14, 2012

Disneyland Paris April 2012: Studios

While studying abroad in Europe it was a must that I spend at least one day visiting a Disney location.  (disclosure: I do not speak nor understand French and most every ride has French soundtracks)
My friend and I arrived fairly early in the morning and had already decided to spend the first part of the day at Hollywood Studios so to avoid going back and forth across the parks. The first ride we hit was Tower of Terror, very similar to the ones back home but a thrilling experience as always.
Then Rock'n'Rollercoaster hit our radar. Knowing we did not have enough time to go on every ride in both parks we had to condense what we chose. Fortunately there were not too many lines during the day so we did get on all the ones I could not miss out on.
The day was on and off rainy so while walking through the Toy Story area we got rained on and quickly got in line for Crush's Coaster (Very Awesome!). I appreciated having a fun ride form of Finding Nemo much more than the "Turtle Talk with Crush" that is back home. In this same area they have little kid rides Cars themed and replicas of the buildings from Radiator Springs.
Back towards the entrance are several buildings for different sit down experiences and shows with specific start times. Some of these included musicals, the art of Disney animation, and Cine Magique. I wish we could have spent time at the different shows at here but we had too much ground to cover to stay in one park all day. I look forward to when I will be able to visit again and have more time to explore.

Enjoy the photos and have a Magical day!

No comments:

Post a Comment