Tuesday, June 8, 2010

How it all started...

I've always been a fan of Disney ever since i was a little girl. In August of 2008 my mom and dad bought Seasonal passes to Walt Disney World, and it's all gone up hill from there.


It started with small treasure hunts using the Hidden Mickey guide book, but within a year it had grown to a quest for character signatures the next in my autograph book becoming more and more rare as the common characters were checked off my list. This obsession grew larger as it left the parks and followed me home infecting my choice of reading to include Disney Secrets, Imagineering and Architecture of Disney, and even enter into my school life where in my AP English 11 class i wrote a 12 page research paper on Walt Disney World.


Many people have asked me "Don't you ever get tired of going to the same place?" and I've started this blog to tell you how many things there are to do as a teenager on Disney property. I hope to cover subjects from the four parks, Resorts, Downtown Disney, Disney Cruise Lines, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment